Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dry Rubbed ribs

I dry rubbed this slab last night and it is going to be amazing tonight when P grills it. I'm not a big griller. I love how things taste after they've been grilled, but I just don't have the finesse it takes to grill. Okay fine, I don't have the patience. At least in the oven I have to go through some effort if I want to burn my finger tasting the yumminess. When its on the grill, there isn't much effort but just as much ouch. So I'm staying away from grilling. 

My dry rub was pretty simple: Chili Powder, Lawrys Seasoning Salt, Dry Parsley, and Salt and Pepper. We picked up two of these monsters from Gardners and its great because even though we can throw down, this is at least 4 night worth of din din. 

Keep an eye out for my follow up post for pictures of the finished product! Nom.

1 comment:

  1. 4 nights?? No, that would be gone in about an hour in our house. And Im' not counting the kids!

    ReplyDelete